Coming Soon to Came House – Spring 2022 onwards
A short and magical stroll through our Italian Gardens will lead your guests into a our brand new and beautiful marquee garden which will become part of the many options at Came House from Spring 2022. Hidden in our garden landscaping, your guests will emerge into a wonderful space where your marquee will have been dressed and finished as per your requirements and your guests will be wowed and a wonderful feast will await them. Your marquee will be your location for a beautiful wedding breakfast and will roll naturally into your evening reception – you will literally be partying under the stars.
The use of our Secret Garden Marquee is included in the rates shown on our pricing page.
The specification of our new marquee are to be confirmed in the coming months together with an artists impression / CAD of the marquee design and expected layout but we can confirm that this will include:-
- Traditional sailcloth marquee being manufactured especially for Came House and will become a semi-permanent marquee for our main season – April to October each year when we will then revert to smaller House weddings for the Autumn / Winter months
- 24m long and 12m wide detailing three traditional poles inside
- Large dining space which will allow for round tables or long tables (or a combination) depending on the requirements of the couple.
- Panoramic windows on the majority of the tent to allow for plenty of natural light and on a good day the majority of the sides will come off for a real “outdoors/ indoors” feel
- Large wooden dance floor, large stage for your DJ or band and permanent white bar – very much in keeping with the neautral and beautiful feel of this space
- Mains power without the need for a generator
- Couples choice of tables for dining – rounds or longs and in various sizes – table plans can be created for you to help visualise your dining layout
- Catering tent close to the marquee for your caterers to cook on site and ease of service of food into the tent
- Water supply for your caterers
- Luxury Garden Toilets
- Lighting (through the Italian Gardens to gain access) and inside the marquee. There will be further scope for couples to add their own touch of lighting for interior lighting eg fairy lights, festoons, filaments etc and we can make recommendation of lighting experts to work with you to create your final desired lighting programme
Please get in touch to discuss any further details