Our Beautiful Marquee
A short and magical stroll through our Italian Gardens will lead your guests into a hidden garden where our stunning traditional marquee proudly sits throughout our main season – April to October.
Hidden in beautiful landscaping, your guests will emerge into a wonderful space where your marquee will have been dressed and finished as per your requirements. Your guests will be wowed and a wonderful feast will await them. Your marquee will be the location for a beautiful wedding breakfast and will roll naturally into your evening party with plenty of space – you will literally be partying under the stars.
The use of our Sailcloth Marquee is included in our weekend venue hire rates.
Some details of our marquee:-
- Traditional sailcloth marquee created just for Came House – made in the UK
- 24m long and 12m wide detailing three traditional wooden poles inside
- Will seat x 180 (max) – various dining configurations available
- Large dining space which will allow for round tables or long tables (or a combination) depending on the requirements of the couple
- Panoramic windows on the majority of the tent to allow for plenty of natural light and on a good day the majority of the sides will come off for a real “outdoors/ indoors” feel
- Large light oak dance floor, large stage for your DJ or band and lovely white wooden bar – very much in keeping with the neutral feel of this space. The stage is large enough to accomodate a show band. Please get in touch for dimensions and plans.
- Couples choice of tables for dining – rounds or longs and in various sizes – table plans can be created for you to help visualise your dining layout
- Catering tent close to the marquee for your caterers to cook on site and ease of service of food into the tent
- Water supply for your caterers
- Luxury Garden Toilets
- Lighting (through the Italian Gardens to gain access) and inside the marquee – white festoons inside and out.
Please get in touch to discuss any further details